How To Apply Kajal Perfectly?
They say that your eyes are the window to your soul.
Although there exist a million ways to enhance the eyes, every woman has her very own distinct style when it comes to doing their eye makeup. Kajal is of utmost significance, especially to us Indian girls for most of us feel incomplete without at least a stroke of it. True story?
Since it’s a quintessential makeup item that all girls need, it’s important to pick the right kind for you. The market is full of waterproof, smudge-proof and other such cool products. However, what makes a world of a difference is the way you apply your kajal.
To achieve the kajal-rimmed look that is on point, keep reading further.
How To Choose The Best Kajal?
The first and foremost step is to find a kajal that suits your needs and preferences. There are several factors that can help you decide:
- You can choose from a retractable or a sharpenable kajal, you can choose between textures and colors. There are literally a bazillion options out there.
- Try to avoid using pencils with glitter or shimmer in them as these elements can be harmful to your eyes.
- If you have sensitive eyes, pick a more natural or organic kajal.
- Also, invest in a good quality product with added nourishing ingredients, since your eyes are extremely vulnerable to infections.
- You can also choose a lighter shade such as brown/dark brown. These shades can make your eyes look a lot bigger.
Step By Step Tutorial To Put Kajal on Eyes
Although there are many different ways to do this, we’ve put together a simple step-by-step process to help you achieve stunning eyes within barely five minutes.
1. Glide That Kajal On
Start by applying the kajal to your lower waterline to make it more prominent. Start at the outer corners in order to impart a darker color. If you have smaller eyes, do not apply the kajal to your inner corners as this will make them appear even smaller.